*To apply for one of the positions listed below, please click on the job title of interest.
- Location: Massachusetts, Waltham
- Creation date: 2019-02-01
River and Mercantile Solutions is the institutional investment and risk-management consulting business within the River and Mercantile Group PLC (www.riverandmercantile.com and www.riverandmercantile.us). The firm provides investment advice, actuarial services, risk management and governance to defined benefit pension plans, defined contribution plans, endowments and foundations, and insurance companies. The firm was founded in 2001 and we have grown to over 200 professionals today, making us one of the fastest growing investment advisors in the world.
The US office of River and Mercantile Solutions (located in Waltham, MA) is currently seeking an Investment Analyst to provide support to our consulting, investment advisory, and trading efforts. In addition to ad hoc investment related projects, the Analyst will also be required to prepare client reports, perform account reconciliations, gather investment data, and provide trading/settlement assistance. This role is the first step on an institutional investment advisory career-track with significant upside in job scope and responsibility.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A demonstrable interest in economics, finance and investments
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional problem solving and organizational skills
- Detail orientation and the self-starting instincts
- Strong desire to learn and advance within the organization
- Willingness to work in a team environment
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Familiarity with Advent (APX, Moxy), Morningstar systems and/or SQL Databases & Reporting is a plus
Among the benefits we offer are:
- 401(k) plan with company matching contributions
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
*to apply for the Investment Analyst position please click the position title and include both a resume and cover letter in the email.