*To apply for one of the positions listed below, please click on the job title of interest.
- Location: Massachusetts, Waltham
- Creation date: 2019-09-19
River and Mercantile Solutions is the institutional investment and risk-management consulting business within the River and Mercantile Group PLC (www.riverandmercantile.com and www.riverandmercantile.us). The firm provides investment advice, actuarial services, risk management and governance to defined benefit pension plans, defined contribution plans, endowments and foundations, and insurance companies. The firm was founded in 2001 and we have grown to over 200 professionals today, making us one of the fastest growing investment advisors in the world.
The US office of River and Mercantile Solutions (located in Waltham, MA) is currently seeking an investment professional, with 5-10 years of experience, to support to our consulting, investment advisory, and trading efforts. This individual will present investment results and provide advice to clients, oversee portfolios, conduct investment product research, mentor and train more junior staff, and complete other ad hoc investment projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Attainment of or pursuing CFA charter and/or a graduate degree such as a Master’s of Finance or MBA
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Experience providing investment recommendations and results to clients
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional problem solving and organizational skills
- Detail oriented and a self-starter
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage and mentor junior level staff
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Familiarity with Bloomberg, Morningstar, eVestment, APX and Linedata, and SQL Databases & Reporting is a plus
Among the benefits we offer are:
- 401(k) plan with company matching contributions
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
*to apply for the Institutional Investment Consultant/Advisor position please click the position title and include both a resume and cover letter in the email.